Become a Kaw Partner
Our organization is committed to be an active partner of the Kansas Alliance for Wellness (KAW). We are committed to the vision, goals, objections and strategies that have been and/or will likely be decided by KAW. We are committed to planning and collaboration, and we acknowledge the contributions and expectations of the other partners of KAW.
As a KAW partner, I agree to:
- Promote and support the mission of KAW
- Use opportunities to participate in KAW activities including providing advice on law revisions, membership, communications, and policy issues
- Network with partners to share information
- Disseminate relevant information to organizational members or partners through email, websites and newsletters
- Keep KAW informed of our organization’s progress or our partners’ progress towards implementation of healthy food and beverage policies
KAW partners receive access to coalition resources, communication materials, educational events, connection to other partners and email announcements on obesity and healthy food and beverage topics. There are no membership fees. Membership in KAW does not imply you or your organization supports any piece of legislation. Support will be requested on a case-by-case basis for each legislative issue.